zhc

Saturday, October 11, 2008

ARG~!! Running a fever at the wrong time. Sorry~

Woke up ytd feeling feverish.. Struggled to school feeling SUPER weak, hate this feeling. The next thing i know is that i slept 2 hours in my automatic system lab and i even apologised to my lecturer.. haha! All she said was, oh you're sick, sick sleep nvm one. zzz... Went sch for 2 hours and left at 12.. skipping the rest of the lessons.

Cab home and saw many slippers outside at my doorstep. My brother invited julia, ahjen, ahmin and ming to our house.. when im sick... Very Sorry ar! Was looking for my bed the 1st thing i reach home, couldnt entertain all of you.

Thanks dad, if it wasnt for you, i wouldnt have recovered so quickly. Upon knowing that im sick, he rushed downstairs to get my lunch and this herb drink from a chinese herb stall. Can i call it the miracle drink? I drank it and slept for 2 hours, and when i woke up, i was feeling much better already. Thanks Dad.

Dad brought the whole gang to Delifrance for dinner. hope everyone enjoyed it.. haha!

Now you should be asking.. wheres Mum? LoL! shes out there busy earning money. Her parttime job. Play mahjiong... zzz forever one.

Once again very Sorry couldnt entertain u guys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home