zhc

Thursday, December 13, 2007

1 semester only need to stress 3 days.. LoL!

Finally! Common Test is OVER for me.... dunno why this semester de CT study so hard...

1st paper, Maths, on tuesday and 4 friends, alwyn, ben(father), jun ming and meng kiat jiu came over to my place to study... zzz Study a little bit den hungry de hungry, tired de tired...


Alwyn come might as well dun come... Sleep also must hold his dick one.... then that ben machiam sleeping beauty, LIE DOWN on my bed one minute sleep for 10 years..



Wed, got 2nd wave one.. thought 1st wave cleared 2nd day can dun need study, in the end ben and meng kiat still come. This time best, chiong study all the way dao eat prata outside and go sch hav test. All is no need sleep one. Wed, i had Thermofluid and Cost Accounting, 2 tests only what... but ben come my hse ask me teach him Mechanics... Like that i might as well sleep.. ben u haven treat me lunch ar!

Thurs, today. jun ming almost came... lucky he considerate, last min say dun wan come, know i need to sleep. Well... have nt study finish jiu slp lo.. (my usual self).

TIME TO SLACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home