zhc

Monday, May 26, 2008

Last friday was the end of my attachment. I teared.

Thanks Mr Anderson Wong for everything you have taught me. Thank You for taking care of me for the past 3 months. Thanks for making my 3 months of IAP meaningful. For 3 months, You have been my supervisor, tolerating my noobness in whatever i do, You have been my teacher, not only in terms of working knowledge, you taught me many in life.

You ARE a friend.

I must confess something to you here. I lied to you about going to Ang Mo Kio library to search for a book. I lied to you about my stomach ache and not attending work. I lied to you about having to settle some personal problems on the 2nd last day. I am sorry about all that i have done.

Like i said, Anderson was a great teacher. I can even compare him with my secondary school's teachers. He really make a great impact in my life which explained the tears.

Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home