zhc

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

If i were to be questioned, my answer would be, that feeling was just too addictive, very irresistible. Even ME (yes, myself, you will understand if you know me in person) cannot prevent this from happening, but apparently i fell for it ONCE again.

It's like falling into the same trap over and over again, even though i know the difficulties i will have to face if i want to climb out of it.

I am not very good at words, neither am i easy on the eye which might explain the "I still don't know how to express myself". Well, I am quiet usually the guy who is able to not utter a single word on the dining table. Ironically, I enjoy Singing.

Recently, songs, music, they all sounded so different. The hidden messages songs writers are trying to convey sometimes make me think a lot. Somehow, this made me attempt to write songs, however, all are incomplete. I just could not give them the finishing i wanted.

This entry has aided me lots. Lots.

Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home