zhc

Monday, March 3, 2008

Class Chalet AT hometeam chalet on 27th, 28th 29th Feb~~




































Wah... Spent my leap day with them.. LoLs This is my current semester the class... i got so many de classes de lor.... After BBQ play Boom Cha game.. LoL! Fun de lor! Play half way kenneth ask us not to play so loud... every1 gan him lor and continued with our volume &#%*(&#$.

When playing the game i keep going to the toilet. Nv think of anything eerie de... but suddenly an image of grey not really well maintained de long hair appeared in my head... I nv tell anyone and continued playing the game and drink~

The next day, kenneth cai tell what happened last nite.. he saw an old lady de figure outside the door thats why asked us to lower our volume... wtf.. can see the link? den when reach home, i told CS the story of what happened to ken and me.. Then he also felt an old lady keep looking at him in the kitchen.... The toilet, Kitchen and the main door is very the near! My hair standing now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home