zhc

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Something....

What have i been doing during this 2 wks holi, Nothing.

What have i learnt over the yr, Something.

Of cuz i learnt something, well.. its more of myself.
I seldom allow my feelings to flow.
I AM sitting infront of the computer for too long.
I still dun like to talk.
I have some sort of sleep problems.
I am starting to worry about my dad's hair loss problems.
I am addicted to Bleach, though i dun like to watch cartoons or animations...
I need to EAT MORE.
I need to SAVE MORE. (contradicting alot alot lo...)
I started playing World of Warcraft for FREE. (now it make sense.)
I am starting to think alot of my future.

Thats all... anymore next time den write.... Anyways... HAPPY NEW YR~








AND FINALLY DUN GET TO SEE THAT COW's FACE ( YES you!U la, dun look away, u la cason)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home