zhc

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Okay. It has been quite some time since i see this blogging interface. Nothing have improved much though.

In this post, I very feel like firing, bursting, dish out, vent.. Well, you will see what i mean. No offence people, just some feelings and thoughts i had recently and I thought it is best written here.

Firstly, I shall emphasize, I dislike, do not like, I hate alcohol. No particular reason though, I just do not like the look, the smell, the taste, the feel and the name of this carbon hydroxide group of compound. Clubs, pubs, discos, whatever. I rather camp inside orgrimmar's auction house, trust me. And therefore BenQ, don't come and "then too bad lor" and leave the conversation. It proves nothing but that same old attitude of yours that never really change a bit.

Time. We age. Nothing stops for you. Its only recently that I strongly feel that I have wasted the whole of my Poly life. I could have done better and I really hope it is not too late now to realise it. I am pretty sure my parents will be utterly disappointed if I could not pass this stage, this level, this next step. Not only do not want to let down my loved+ones, I very do not want to disappoint myself. KennyTan, I am directly this chunk to you. "You are not Prepared" I am very sure you do not want that phrase to come true. Time is not our side anymore. We are nineteen turning 20 next year.

Pressure. This word recently came out from the mouth of my brother who was playing a game of dota with cason kiat ming me. Situation was he made a mistake in game (No big deal actually, just a game only..) Point is, we were correcting him and bomb, in skype: "Ni men yi zhi jiang jiang jiang, yi zhi gei wo pressure. dui la dui la wo de cuo! DOU shi wo de cuo la!" (All of you kept on saying, it is giving me a lot of pressure. ALRIGHT! its all my fault!)This is the response I got from you after correcting you and giving you advise in-game. How am I suppose to advise you in-life? Or perhaps, you can go find your '2nd brother' for a better advice?

Worries and problems. It is everything Bentay is going through right now. I felt rather helpless. I wish I could lend you more of my assistance, but i do not know how. Sorry. But then again, it will be a new stage of life for you. You will have to step out of the barrier one day and I am very certain that you will agree with me as well that this is the time.

Correct me if I am wrong guys. I might be thinking too much at times.

I am sorry Rino.
I am sorry SC.
I am sorry laopeiBen.

I am sorry, Dad.

Alright, I hesitated posting this entry because the urge of venting everything went off suddenly. But well, i shall hit the publish post button before i alt-F4 the window..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home