zhc

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Final Year Project kinda SUCKS...!~ For the past 9 days of fyp, i did NOTHING. Nothing as in, nothing related to my project. 0830 hrs to 1800 hrs ~ 9 hrs and 30mins of boredom. Breaks are at 1000, 1215 and 1500 hrs. Locations is NYP Block S Level 2, Room S.205.

My project title given at the 1st day is something to do with the robotics games, however, there is already a team of students, the competitors, doing the project and my supervisor has no plans for me at all yet~! So all I have been doing is grab a readers' digest i can find from home and start burying my head in it for the 9hrs in school.

Today... Hais.. lifeless.. one shot break for 4 hrs... from 10am to 2pm. Wish this ends quickly, I wanna study! I wanna score!..

So whats gonna happen tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home