zhc

Thursday, July 31, 2008

i got tagged by bkbk, hmm.. finally got something to blog..

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
No such person.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Piano

#3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?
Home swt Home.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Everyone is.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
Having me as her ideal lover.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
LoL.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
She is attached to me and many others. I will continue enjoying the time together. She's a pay to play you know..

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes there is.

#10. What do you want most in life?
My own house

#11. Is being tagged fun?
Looks fine, i asked for it anyways..

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Same way i look at myself now. Into the mirror.

#13. Who is the current most important person to you?
The ones who are giving my everything. My Parents

#14. What type of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
HUGE gamer who keeps laughing.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single and rich.

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
Raptor is like so COOL! (bkbk's pet.)

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
Losing my temper.

#18. What kind of person do you think you are?
I don't give up easily, but once i do, I really give up.

#19. What do you define as a bad day?
Tuesdays.

#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
For 19 years, it has all been friendship. I would love to see if i can choose love over friendship.

Now i need to tag someone..
The person who wants a husband who cooks. LoL u la.. dun look away.
TYP! If you wanna ask me why, cause you re the only person in my blog contact whom i think i shld sabo.. haha





WINDFURIED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home