zhc

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tml presentation only ma.. then on biao kia wan go town... okay lor.




Pariss


(Buffet, some say eat till full. I say eat dao pok...)

Kenny -_- Ti Han ( Ji cute yi xia..)

Kelvin n Zheng Hao

Ti Han.
Photos must look natural he says.
Take 2! ACTION!
(Somehow the 2 in the photo very cooperative, they stay at this position until i start up my camera and i didnt get a good shot the 1st try so i called for a second one... and here it is. >.<) This one.

Is
Pure
AC.


Desserts!


Love this. Do not know why today's chocolate extremely tasty. And for some reason i bought chocolates in sch as well, which is rather uncommon.


.

.

.

.

This is a recent photo i took in my grandma's hse.
Denise, my cousin. SUPER CUTE!
My Aunt asked her, Denise, are you a girl or a boy.
(After a short pause), A BOY!
My mummy always say i am like a boy.
Then after she showers. she wore a dress and prepared to go home.
My Aunt questioned again, I though you said you were a boy? How can u wear a dress?
(shy-ly replies) Now i girl..
LoLS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home